In July 2004, the Royal Blind Society (RBS), the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind (RVIB), Vision Australia Foundation and the National Information Library Services merged to form Vision Australia.
This decision was based on the understanding that we could enhance our blindness and low vision services by working together, rather than separately – combining our skills and resources to open up new possibilities for the people we support.
Corporate governance reflects the manner in which we operate our organisation and ensures transparency so that our values and standards are maintained and our services continue to be of the highest quality.
Please see below to download the Word version of Vision Australia's organisational constitution.
ABN 67 108 391 831
Revised up to 4 December 2013
Board and Committee Charters
Board & Committee Charters
- AFR committee charter (Word, 179KB)
- Board charter (Word, 168KB)
- Client reference group charter (Word, 74KB)
- Client services committee charter (Word, 26KB)
- People and Culture charter (Word, 30KB)
- Vision Australia foundation as trustee for Vision Australia trust charter (Word, 178KB)