As the leading provider of accessibility training in Australia, we are proud to now be offering online learning options through our Virtual Classroom. Our courses enable professionals and whole organisations to achieve the highest standards in digital accessibility and communication. The advice and training we provide is based on the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, as well as best practices from our extensive experience working with people with a wide range of abilities.
The Virtual Classroom provides an effective alternative to in-person training sessions. We are offering the virtual training as sessions spread over time. The sessions are interactive with opportunities for activities and questions.
Once the training sessions are confirmed, we send all the information required to ensure everyone’s online training involvement remains the high-quality experience expected from the Digital Access training team.
2020 Virtual Classroom Training
- Accessible Communications and Marketing
- Inclusive Design
- Creating Accessible Documents: Word and PDF
- Advanced Creating Accessible Documents: Microsoft Office
- Advanced Creating Accessible Documents: Adobe PDF
- Web Accessibility Techniques and Testing
- eLearning DAT 101
What you get
- Live, interactive training with a Digital Access consultant over Zoom meetings.
- Digestible two hour weekly modules, run across multiple weeks.
- Digital slides and handbooks.
- A variety of morning and afternoon timeslots available for different time zones.
- Additional reading and optional homework for further learning.
- Certificate on completion.
About the trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled professionals with extensive experience in accessibility conformance, inclusive design and the needs of people with disability. With backgrounds in front-end development, software engineering, website design, UX and research, they bring a wealth of knowledge to every workshop and create an effective learning environment for all participants. All our trainers are international experts in their subject matter.
Phone: 1300 367 055