The Digital Access team at Vision Australia currently have an opportunity for people to join our research project database, and be financially compensated for their time.
We are looking for participants who would be available to take part in future user testing/focus groups either in person at our offices, or remotely.
These projects require participants covering a broad range of disability groups and adaptive strategies including:
- People who are blind that user screen readers on desktop and mobile devices
- People with low vision that use magnification software or increase the text size
- People that are colour blind or have colour sensitivity impairments
- People with cognitive impairments such as dyslexia or ADHD
- People with a mobility impairment such as fine motor control or trembling
- Users of voice recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking
Many organisations want to make sure that their websites, products and services can be easily used by anybody. For that reason, Digital Access undertake research on their behalf to find out if there are any usability or accessibility problems and solutions - potential users like you are the best people to help us with this.
Vision Australia is currently looking for new database members in New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia. Participants must be aged 18 and over.
If you would like to take part in our research or know someone who would, please complete our online form with your details, it only takes a few minutes of your time.