Digital Access at Vision Australia is an industry leader in the provision of digital accessibility services, equally addressing the needs of all disability groups.
Our range of services will help you make your digital assets, such as websites, documents, ATMs, kiosks and mobile apps, accessible to everyone. Our advice is based on expert knowledge of WCAG 2.1 conformance, as well as accessibility and inclusive design best practices gained from over 20 years of research and user testing across various disability groups.
As one of the only Australian consultancies to provide tailored design and code solutions to help you overcome technical accessibility issues, we’ll help you discover the best ways to deliver on digital inclusion.
Accessibility Policy and Strategy
- Accessibility Policy
- Accessibility Implementation Plan
- Accessibility Audit
- Statement of Accessibility
- Conformance Audit
- Mobile App Evaluation
- Accessibility Certificate
- Document Remediation with TaggedPDF
- Accessible Communications and Marketing
- Inclusive Design
- Creating Accessible Documents: Word and PDF
- Advanced Creating Accessible Documents: Microsoft Office
- Advanced Creating Accessible Documents: Adobe PDF
- Web Accessibility Techniques and Testing
- eLearning DAT 101
- In-house Training Options
P: 1300 367 055
E: [email protected]