We have developed a range of resources to help you or your team to upskill in accessibility and inclusive design.
These resources will help a range of people and roles including:
- Web developers
- User Experience Designers and Researchers
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Web designers
- Content managers
- General business and government personnel
Get the latest accessibility news, tips, training and resources straight to your inbox. Subscribe to the Digital Access newsletter here.
Keep an eye on our Digital Access Blog for the latest tips, tricks and checklists related to digital accessibility.
Subscribe to Digital Access YouTube for accessibility tips, tricks and resources.
Assistive technology demonstrations
In this series of Assistive technology demonstration videos, we chat to different assistive technology users to cover:
- What their assistive technology can do
- A demonstration of how it helps them access content on the web
- Some common accessibility issues to consider
Social Media Checklists
Colour contrast related tools
These tools can help you use colour more accessibly so that people with low vision and people who are colour blind can user your content:
- Colour Contrast Analyser (Download to your computer)
- Web AIM Contrast Checker (Online, no download necessary)
- Tanaguru Colour Contrast Finder (Online, no download necessary)
These tools help you improve the general accessibility of your web content or provide solutions to specific accessibility issues:
- Document Accessibility Toolbar (DAT): a dedicated accessibility ribbon menu for Microsoft Word that makes it quicker and easier to create accessible documents
- Web Accessibility Toolbar for Internet Explorer: helps you check websites for accessibility issues
- Complex Data Table Markup Toolbar: helps you quickly markup complex data tables