To support our front desk administrative support officers with administrative tasks as directed, answering phones and direct customer contact with clients and family members.
Skills and attributes:
- Patience and an empathetic nature
- Administrative skills
- Medium level computer skills
- Willingness to take on unfamiliar tasks/learn new skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently as required
- Positive, cheerful manner
Volunteer training and “on the job” training in tasks as required.
Ability to commit to regular administration shift, for example one shift per fortnight or per week depending on volunteer’s availability. Shift time generally between 9.30 and 3.00pm however times can be flexible to suit volunteer.
Please email to: Chris.Page@visionaustralia.org