Date 12 Feb 2019
Time 10:00 AM
Address Group Room, Level 1, Cockburn Integrated Health, 14/11 Wentworth Parade, Success WA 6164, Cockburn , Western Australia
Phone (08) 62464505
Learn how the latest adaptive technology can make day to day tasks easier for people with vision loss.
Join Greg and Aleysha for Tech Tuesday to meet technology experts and have the opportunity to experience the latest in adaptive technology. Tech Tuesdays will run monthly and each month will cover different technologies.
February's Tech Tuesday will focus on listening to Audio books and cover the below topics of discussion;
- CD’s no longer to be played on Daisy Player
- Vision Australia Library and Envoy
- Alternative sources to listen to audio books including Alexa, Audible.com, blurb, Kindle, Victor Reader Stream and Borrow Box
- Using your smart devices such as iPhones, iPad, tablets and Andrioid phones to listen to audio books.
Tuesday February 12, 2019, 10.00am to 12.00pm
Group Room, Level 1, Cockburn Integrated Health, 14/11 Wentworth Parade, Success WA 6164
There is no cost for you to attend this event.
Limited places available.
Please advise if you will require assistance from the front of the building.
(08) 62464505 or firstname.lastname@example.org