The LEAP (Learn Engage, Act, Perform) leadership program has been specifically designed for young people aged between 14 – 18 years.
This program seeks to identify our future leaders and to enable them to develop skills that will help them to set and achieve their goals and get the best vocational outcome.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Use best practice tools to understand your values and highlight your transferrable skills.
- Get the help of a voice coach to make an impact with your voice and bring your ideas to life.
- Develop and grow your soft skills to achieve success now and in the future.
- Connect with a professional coach who is best matched to your career goals.
- Get interview ready – develop a professional resume, learn interview techniques and build your personal profile.
Time Commitment & Cost
LEAP 2020 will commence in February 2020 and run until October 2020.
Providers will work with you and your family to set your goals and shape your learning development. There will be a monthly activity and Zoom meeting where all participants are expected to attend.
You will be supported by your Vision Australia Service Provider to ensure that you are set-up for success every step of the way. Appropriate NDIS funding can be used for this program. Details can be discussed with you directly following your expression of interest submission at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/36V5NYR
You can find out about this rewarding Youth Leadership program by calling Vildana Praljak on 03 9864 9352 or by emailing Vildana.firstname.lastname@example.org