Date 14 May 2019
Time 09:30 AM
Address 20 Withers St, Sunshine , Victoria
Phone (03) 8378 1100
About the course:
This course aims to provide an introduction to learning about how iPhone and iPad technology can help you with everyday tasks.
- 2 hours for 6 weeks, group training course.
- Basic program for those who have had little or no exposure to iPhones and mobile technology.
May 14, 21, 28 and June 4, 11, 18
Choose a time:
- 9.30am to 11.30am
- 1.30pm to 3.30pm
20 Withers St, Sunshine VIC 3020
What to bring:
- Please bring your iPhone if you have one. If you don’t have an iPhone, please let us know and we can arrange for you to borrow one for each class.
- Please bring headphones if you have them (although not required).
- Be able to use voice commands to perform the following tasks:
- Make calls
- Read and respond to text messages
- Check the weather
- Make/change/delete calendar events
- Listening to podcast
- Learn about zoom, enlarging fonts and using speech.
- Learn about additional features which will help you with everyday tasks such as shopping, reading books and connecting with family and friends via video.
- Gain a better understanding on how mobile phone technology can assist you in achieving your goals.
This course is funded through NDIS and My Aged Care. For those who have an NDIS plan, the cost for the classes will be charged to each individual's NDIS plan under 'Improved daily living.' For those with My Aged Care, the course will be charged under 'Social Support and Activities.' Please contact us if you would like to know how to arrange funding through your NDIS plan or My Aged Care for these classes.
Places are limited so book now. To book or for more information, contact Vision Australia Sunshine on (03) 8378 1100 or email@example.com