Date 16 Jan 2019
Time 09:00 AM
Address Vision Australia Ashfield, 224 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield , New South Wales
Phone 0417 580 520
Equip yourself with the navigation and orientation skills to be independent within the community. This 90 minute, 1:1 workshop with a Vision Australia Orientation & Mobility specialist will develop your mobility skills, confidence and independence using the SoundScape GPS app.
This workshop will cover:
- Searching for and planning your route on the SoundScape GPS app
- Getting yourself back on track when you’re disorientated
- Using SoundScape GPS app features
- Navigating confidently within shopping centres
- NDIS: From the NDIS Support Category: Improved Daily Living - Capacity Building (CB) Daily Activities. Vision Australia follows the NDIS Price Guide stipulated hourly rate.
- My Aged Care: From the My Aged Care ‘Specialised Services Vision’ referral type.
- Proficiency with iPhone/iPad accessibility features including VoiceOver and Zoom. Training in iPhone/iPad accessibility features is also available with Vision Australia.
When: Wednesday, 16 January 2019
Where: Vision Australia Ashfield, 224 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield
For more information or to register, contact the Sydney Inner West & West team
Phone: 0417 580 520