Date 16 Jan 2019
Time 09:00 AM
Address Vision Australia Ashfield, 224 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield , New South Wales
Phone 0417 580 520
Find out the latest tips and tricks to help you feel confident in the kitchen and ready to make tasty and nutritious meals for yourself, friends or family. This unique two hour workshop will give you 1:1 hands-on experience in the kitchen with a Vision Australia Occupational Therapist so you can start preparing some of your favourite foods quickly and easily.
This workshop will cover:
- Using a gas or electric stove with confidence
- Using the tools of the trade; slicing and dicing; spreading and peeling; pouring and measuring; bigger, brighter and bolder; and lighting
- Tips for simple and accessible kitchen layouts: easily find your utensils, pots and pans, ingredients and more
- NDIS: From the NDIS Support Category: Improved Daily Living - Capacity Building (CB) Daily Activities. Vision Australia follows the NDIS Price Guide stipulated hourly rate.
- My Aged Care: From the My Aged Care ‘Specialised Services Vision’ referral type.
When: Wednesday, 16 January 2019
Where: Vision Australia Ashfield, 224 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield
For more information or to register, contact the Sydney Inner West & West team
Phone: 0417 580 520