Date 13 Feb 2019
Time 09:00 AM
Address Parramatta Westfield, 159-175 Church St, Parramatta , New South Wales
Phone 0417 580 520
Shopping, eating out and entertainment – your options are endless at Parramatta Westfield. This 90 minute, 1:1 workshop with a Vision Australia Orientation & Mobility specialist will help you build up your confidence and give you handy tips and tricks to get around Parramatta Westfield independently and safely. You can choose shops and destinations you’d like to become familiar with, or take the highlights tour for a bit of everything.
This workshop will cover:
- Buses, trains and taxi ranks around Parramatta Westfield
- Shop til you drop: clothes, shoes, sports gear, electronics, pharmacies and groceries
- Have fun: cinemas and hobby stores
- Eat up: restaurants, cafes, and food courts
- Banks, medical centres and Australia Post
- NDIS: From the NDIS Support Category: Improved Daily Living - Capacity Building (CB) Daily Activities. Vision Australia follows the NDIS Price Guide stipulated hourly rate.
- My Aged Care: From the My Aged Care ‘Specialised Services Vision’ referral type.
When: Wednesday, 13 February 2019
Where: Parramatta Westfield, 159-175 Church St, Parramatta
For more information or to register, contact the Sydney Inner West & West team
Phone: 0417 580 520