Find out how Vision Australia can support your employment journey
Our employment consultants can support you at every stage. Find out how, in the short video below.
Do you want to join the workforce, achieve more in your current role or find a new career? Vision Australia can support you on your employment pathway.
Finding a job that’s right for you can be very rewarding and an important part of living the life you choose. It provides financial security, builds social and professional networks and helps boost knowledge and skills.
When you are blind or have low vision there can be challenges above and beyond those faced by other job seekers and employees.
If your aim is to get work-ready, find a job or make the most of the one you have, Vision Australia can help by tailoring a plan to your needs and supporting your employment journey. We are the leading national provider of vision loss services and help over 26,000 people each year. Find out more about our specialised employment services below:
- Job seeking skills and career planning
- Job ready skills development
- Workplace assessments and technology
- Support in your current job
- Success stories
- Finding the right candidate for your business
- Building Stronger Futures
Vision Australia offers employment support services in:
- Queensland: Robina, Brisbane
- New South Wales: Parramatta, Ashfield, Caringbah
- Victoria: Kensington, Geelong, Dandenong
- Western Australia: Perth
- Australian Capital Territory: Canberra
To learn more about Vision Australia's employment services contact us on 1300 84 74 66 or at [email protected].
Download information on employment services:
- Supporting you on your employment pathway (Word, 156KB)
- Supporting you on your employment pathway (PDF, 234KB)
You can access funding for Vision Australia’s services and support. These include the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Job Access.
Are you an employer interested in providing an opportunity to a Vision Australia jobseeker? Or do you have a current staff member who would benefit from our services? Employers, find out more here.